Friday, February 5, 2010

Baked Pancake Poof

(From 2makeendsmeet.blogspot.com - referenced from 5dollardinners.com)

Preheat oven to 450*
Put 2 tbsp. butter (or margarine, I guess) in an 8" square pan.
Place the pan in oven, until butter is melted. (I always just microwave for 20 seconds or so, until melted.) I am going to try just using no-stick spray
Mix:
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
Pour mixture into the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon (or nutmeg).
Bake for 15 minutes at 450*. Remove from oven and make sure your kids see how fun it looks right away!

(From recipe: My favorite topping for this is fresh strawberries with a little powdered sugar. Maple syrup, homemade applesauce, peaches, etc. would all be wonderful too.
I usually double this recipe and pour in a 9X13 pan, when making this for our family of 5.)

No comments:

Post a Comment